Since I can not work at the moment due to my type of work and current social distancing laws, this is what I’m going to be doing for the next few weeks.
- Finish up my last photography session.
- Plan and review my business goals, as these will look very different going forward now.
- Sort out my office, its a little bit messy at the moment, see point below…
- Scrapbook my outstanding personal photos. More on a blog post coming soon about this.
- Catch up on my blog, post outstanding blog posts.
- Crochet a baby blanket for my grandbaby due to be born in June.
- Run a Kids Photo Scavenger Hunt on my Modern Kindy Photos Facebook and Instagram. More details can be found there.
- Make a blog post on how you can make your own quick notebooks at home to use for the Kids Photo Scavenger Hunt. – DONE
- Continue to journal daily in my bullet journal.
- Read my stack of books that I planned to read this year. There are 12 of them, one for each month. I am behind.
- Document the current situation and what is happening in the world.
- Work on my #the100dayproject Travellers Notebook scrapbooking project.
What are you going to do during this time? Ask me any questions you might have about all my projects 🙂